Quotify

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by JudgeDreadz, 15th Jul, 2009.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. JudgeDreadz

JudgeDreadz Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how conveyancing quoting websites like Quotify make their money.

Also, any feedback on how good they are in indicating the best conveyancers

2. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Hi Judge

My suggestion: Don't skimp on conveyancing by trying to find the rock bottom price services. Personal recommendations (like the ones I've provided in the past) are always preferable, as you're hearing from others who've had good experiences. At the end of the day, if something goes wrong (eg delayed settlement, finance woes, vendor problems etc) a good conveyancer or solicitor is worth every cent. Best of luck :)

3. joanmc

joanmc Well-Known Member

I totally agree! If you are planning to have investing as a large part of your life a good solicitor is worth his/her weight in gold.

4. Meisterin

Meisterin Well-Known Member

I've recently joined up Quotify and the prices that I have to compete is ridiculous. It may be good for the clients, but if the basic premise of a business is to make money, then most people who quote there must be skimping or are contend with making less money or even make a loss.