RAU: high grade gold results

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by wdongli, 23rd May, 2011.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Excellent news corresponding to my buying price, $0.004/005: RAU announced that it discovered:

• High grade gold results expected to have a positive impact on re-estimate of deposit grade.
    • Better than 120 g/t Au interval encountered adjacent to old working.
    • Best results, 32m @ 8.91 g/t Au from 9m in BOX-10 and 42m @ 3.50 g/t Au from 6m in BOX-11.
    • All 4 holes reported, terminated in high grade and/or old workings.
    • Another two holes show ore grade mineralisation from surface at south end of pit.
    • Remaining metallurgical samples being collected and being dispatched.

and the market is challenging $0.007 and holding its feet at $0.006.

Still could not figure out what the market would reward it and its bargain hunters but it should be a no loss buying at my $0.004/0.005 before next August. That makes me very excited. You know as a businesslike market player you have to control your buying cost as a businessman control the raw material price for his business. I like to see the price up just after I buy always. It is very excellent feeling. Now you get some extra money in hand and then you just make the money at your first few days after your new shop opens, let alone if your first few weeks are good usually it should be excellent in months or years.

[​IMG]

Since no loss position, I could dream where it would go, $0.01 or $0.02 or $0.05 or even more? Could this new discovery would be a company maker? I would put more time and energy to understand it and its business! Market is still in the selling season and all of excellent news are good only. It should be changed in the beginning of next financial year. So it is acceptable if it recedes back and forth about $0.005 it is OK to me. I never buy for 5% return from my dirty cheap fishes. The fishes I got last two weeks are a death squad of my capital to test and set up the bridge for my next year profit!

Just found it fails to break though $0.007 and sellers or some bargain hunters acted as day traders take the profit. The total volume is about 189,369,359. I rechecked it price and volume, which seems no change, which give me the feeling that both sides of buying and selling become exhausted. That is great in the selling day of XAO. In the bad day, brave becomes coward, coward cries in the cave with the fear of the falling sky.

Yesterday, I just talked about RAU with one of my best friends. I told him what I have got in the last two weeks. He asked me "how I am sure RAU would be up not down to sink." I don't know but I do feel the underwritten right issues at $0.005 when its price at $0.011 means some gambling to somebodies we don't know. I did feel the market in panic for the unknown deals underneath. Underwriter are used the environment to buy for distressed assets for its clients who should be those who like to buy for worst! It could not be risk free but at $0.004/0.005, you could not lose too much if you were wrong.

In the market as in the life, the easiest way is to get quick result but it usually is found a wrong way if you never is on the way before. Patient to buy extremely low and patient to wait for the black swans which one side is to get the safety and another side is to open the opportunity windows for you. So we need easiest way to ourselves but hardest to most in the market. That is the way you put effort everyday, which is your circle of competitive advantage. So easiest way is also the best way and happiest way for the piled gold.

Only one problem is that I still could not be 100% sure I have made dirty-cheap fishing as my circle. I really hope I am one of the best in this circle. You know why? Warren Buffett got his first bucket of gold from the Cigar Butts, do you know that? I do need to be the best and then get my first bucket of gold from them too. I will hold my position until I make my mind to sell! It is always stupid involved in forced buying and selling externally without matter the forces come from whom. The worst is you are driven by Mr. Market.

Last edited by a moderator: 23rd May, 2011
  2. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

If RAU could confirm what it announced with better news, it could be a very beautiful little ugly duck since its shareholders have been swapped greatly. The old shareholders have been left since it let them feel very miserable and it has very successfully hit them again and again until they lost any spirit to fight against their unlucks. RAU now has great number of new shareholders who buy at the cheapness to the gold. Once the day traders move away any further good news would drive it fly in the sky.

The sky to everyone has different meanings. Some could run in the satellite orbit around our globe. Some could fly in the sky which could be seen from their well where they are in water for too long. Don't be excited to fly in the orbit but counting on what you pay first. I prefer my fishes flies in the sky just above their well at the price when they are put into the water! It is economically valid. I care about my return only. Who care who fly where?