Recommendation for Conveyancer in Sydney

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Alan__, 19th Jul, 2007.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Alan__

Alan__ Well-Known Member

Hi.

Anyone have any good recommendations and indicative prices for a good Conveyancer in Sydney to handle the Sale of a Property?

Thanks.

:)

2. spider

spider Well-Known Member

Conveyancer

Tracey Smith from Elite Conveyancing in Martin Place. I have used her on my NSW purchases. Good price and very thorough. Sorry I don't have the number....A friend of mine just sold a property in Bondi Junction and his conveyancer was twice the price....

3. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Hi Alan

I recommend two conveyancers who I find both to be efficient and well versed in all things legal when it comes to property. Check out both:

Vanessa Tait from V.J. Tait & Associates - Licensed Conveyancers Ph: 9875 5577
    Fran Surace from Conveyancing Avenue Ph: 9629 8357

Please mention that I referred you- I don't receive anything in return but it's my way of saying thanks as they both do a great job and my clients who've used them (as well as myself) have been very happy as well :)

4. Alan__

Alan__ Well-Known Member

Thanks guys.

:)

5. tony__

tony__ Well-Known Member

I've used J&M Property Conveyancers in Parramatta for a number of my purchases.

Marilyn handles all cases. She is efficient, and extremely experienced in her job.

The fees are good, there are never any "dramas", and all conveyancing has been completed on time (including a couple of occasions when I offered the seller the inducment that "I" would forego the "cooling-off period" and use my best endeavours to obtain settlement in 4/5 weeks.)

I've not yet sold a property therefore I can't comment on the sales aspects of her work.

But otherwise, she's good.

Tony

PS I think they also have an office in Penrith - I have only used the Parramatta office.

6. Glebe

Glebe Well-Known Member

I've used Nick Coombes of Marrickville a couple of times and think he's great.

But given the number of properties Jacque has secured for herself and clients, I'd go with who she recommends :)

7. anthony__

anthony__ New Member

8. bk4464

bk4464 New Member

I have also used Nick Coombes of Marrickville. Very reasonable and thorough. I highly recommend.

9. serenitys

serenitys New Member

10. jennydb

jennydb New Member

The fees are quite reasonable in my opinion. I have heard of Nick Coombes of Marrickville but haven't thought yet. But I am still look for the new deal this year.

11. Mark88

Mark88 Active Member

I used Michael Story in Blacktown who is also a solicitor - highly recommend him and fees are very reasonable.