Join our investing community

Regular chat sessions

Discussion in 'Help & Feedback' started by Simon Hampel, 5th Oct, 2005.

?

Choose your preferred chat times

1. Monday 8pm - 10pm

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. Tuesday 8pm - 10pm

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. Wednesday 8pm - 10pm

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  4. Thursday 8pm - 10pm

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  5. Friday 8pm - 10pm

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. Saturday 10am - 12pm

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. Saturday 2pm - 4pm

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  8. Saturday 4pm - 6pm

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  9. Saturday 8pm - 10pm

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  10. Sunday 10am - 12pm

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  11. Sunday 2pm - 4pm

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  12. Sunday 4pm - 6pm

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  13. Sunday 8pm - 10pm

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Co-founder Staff Member

I want to schedule a regular chat session - a time we all agree to meet up in the chatroom and say hello, and talk about anything interesting that comes up.

Doesn't have to be a formal thing - although we might make some of the sessions more organised by bringing in a guest to answer questions - an online seminar of sorts ... but mostly I just want a regular session or two each week.

I've created lots of options in the poll - please select your preferred timeslots ... you can select as few or as many as you like - I suggest you choose 2 or 3. I will be identifying the two most popular time slots (probably one on a weekend and one during the week) ... and labelling those our chat times.

Please don't think that chat will be restricted to these times only - the chatroom is always open and there are some of us who hang out in there regularly anyway. Come in and have a chat (don't be offended if nobody says hello - we may be online but not always at the computer, or perhaps busy working on something else at the time).

The chat times are guidelines only - if you'd like to suggest some alternatives, please do. Perhaps 8:30pm - 10:30pm would be better to fit in with the TV schedules ? :rolleyes:

Last edited: 5th Oct, 2005
  2. Simon Hampel

*bump* (just in case people missed it and don't look at the home page of the site :rolleyes: )

3. Simon Hampel

Looks like Wednesday evenings are the clear favourites right now ... and Sunday evenings look like a good time too.

I'll wait for a few more votes to come through and then we'll set up a regular time which I will announce.