Renokings workshop

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by Triu, 5th Sep, 2006.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Triu

Triu Well-Known Member

Hi everyone i am booked and ready to go to the Renokings workshop in October 2006. I really hope it can help me with so many unanswered questions. Has any one done the workshop and is it really worth it?

I really want to learn so i can accelerate my dream of teaching English in Vietnam for FREE! I don't want to get paid for it as i believe language should be free! I want my investments to pay my way also want to set up a Charity Trust Bank for low interest loans to help others start up their own business. It is my dream to do it and it may take few years yet but i really want to achieve this lifetime goal!

Anyway thanks for the support great to read many positive thoughts from others!

thanks again

2. Takestock

Takestock Well-Known Member

I haven't undertaken the Reno Kings course so I can't comment on it. However, I do hope you get a chance to fulfil your dreams. You sound very passionate about it!

3. Nigel Ward

Nigel Ward Well-Known Member

Hi Triu

I did Geoff and Paul's course about 4-5 years ago. I thought it was very good. Not sure what price it is now, but I thought it was excellent value for money at the time.

We'd all appreciate your review after the course.

Cheers
    N.