Rental Reality for New Development

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by waz11, 9th Aug, 2007.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. waz11

waz11 New Member

Hi guys,

I was after some opinions from people on what they would do for this situation.

I am looking with great interest at a new development that in my opinion will dramatically change the face of the suburb it is in. The suburb is one that is by no means a suburb that one would steer clear of, but it surrounded by suburbs that are definetly a step above it in terms of desireability.

The development is being done on the water - where there has been no residential property previously in this suburb.

My problem is that I think that the Rental Reality formula is a great tool. I just can't quite get my head around how I could use it in this particular situation. There is nothing that compares to this development in this particular suburb, and if I was to simply use the surrounding suburbs to put in to the formula I don't feel this would be accurate based on the fact that this is a brand new development.

If anyone has some ideas for me on how I should look at this situation it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Waz11

2. TechMan

TechMan Well-Known Member

When i read this post i immediately thought of the Prince Henry Hospital redevelopment around little bay. I may be way off though :confused:

3. waz11

waz11 New Member

Leandro

Close but no cigar. I did have a look through the Prince henry site a while back and liked what I saw.

Has anyone got any ideas re: the Rental Reality application here?

Waz11