Join our investing community

RG146 Training Australia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bunyip, 15th Jul, 2010.

1. Bunyip

Bunyip New Member

Hi All,

Just after some feedback regarding this organisation - RG146 Training Australia - has anyone completed their RG146 thru them or heard anything about them? :confused:

I would prefer Kaplan but can't travel for exams, so this appears the best bet - any other suggestions gladly appreciated!

Many thanks :)

2. joed

joed Member

I'm also considering the same!
    So, what did you do finally? Did u go with RG146 or someone else?
    What's ur xperience been?
    Thanks

3. Bunyip

Bunyip New Member

Was pretty straightforward and gentle; would have preferred some online resources or at least a disc to refer to - just a folder provided.

Help was always just a phone call away so good in that respect; if you are already working in FS you should be fine - colleagues can help explain.

20-20 hindsight: I think I would have preferred Kaplan as it seems more detailed, but this is a good way to get the bit of paper to get your foot in the door and a basic overview.

4. joed

joed Member

Ok. So does this mean you already finished your Diploma? Or did you just do DFS1? How has it been to get into the FS with this qual?
    BTW, I just joined them last week for the full Diploma. And I've actually received a CD with resources, apart from the folder. SO maybe if you'r e still studying with them you could ask them for the CD too?