Join our investing community

RG146 with IIT

Discussion in 'Financial Planning Study Group' started by Peter Felice, 2nd Apr, 2017.

1. Peter Felice

Peter Felice Member

Hi I have started RG146 with IIT I would like to know if anyone had any experience with study groups or study buddy's ? I am up chapter 3 in the first chapter financial planning in practice. This is my first time with this type of distance education and it seems like it would work better if it were working with someone ? Also there is a 30 min role play at the end so It may be beneficial to do this with a fellow student ? Let me know your thought / experience. Thank you

Ash and Simon Hampel like this.
  2. Ash

Ash New Member

Hello Peter, I am wondering how did you go with RG146? Any tips you would like to share?

3. Ash

Ash New Member

hello, I am wondering - if anyone has just passed RG146 from IIT - I got to know, there is an ~30 minutes Interview. Can you help and advise - what is the structure of the Final interview and what to expect, key knowledge areas etc? It will be good to have more details. Sorry, I am little nervous! Thank you in advance.

4. Peter Felice

Peter Felice Member

HI Sorry about the late reply. I have sone 3 out of the 4 subjects and have one subject to complete and to be honest it was not too bad. My experience with them is that they have been very helpful. The most difficult part for me was the role plays but I just paid the extra money to do the role play over the phone and the trainers have been super helpful. They want to support you to succeed. I am happy to chat to you about it. connect with me on LinkedIn in. The role-plays are a little intimidating at first but they are totally fine. Take Care Peter Felice

5. Ash

Ash New Member

Thank you Peter, and well done on passing 3 exams. Surely, it will be brilliant to connect. However, it is asking your email address before I can add you in linkedin.

6. Peter Felice

Peter Felice Member

That is weird I don't have that setting on. I sent you an invitation. Judging by your linkedin profile you are not going to have any problem with this material. Peter