Join our investing community

Run China Run

Discussion in 'The Economy' started by Tropo, 19th Apr, 2011.

1. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

2. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Run China Run and Run the whole world run!

Run China Run! Today all of the world run! When don't all want to run? Could it run all run again and again? If not die in the run, it has to stop running all run. They like to run and you have to wait until they don't want to run any more. Before we stop to run in crying, where is the most desperate point for all of us to run and run in panic?

XAO seems very scared by any signs the world runs down again. US up but it worries US down again and it down. Middle East down and it down. China puts feet on the brake and it down. Europe down and it down. Japan down and it down. When you see so much down and down, you would wonder XAO would never be able up again. XAO is hopeless, right? Could it be down to earth? If so, why? Is it just because we have the minority government or the floods put too much water into the heads of all Australian in the market? If so, it is a very serious fundamental problem to the people in this dream land!

If so all should be down into the hell, shouldn't we? Possible since today the toughest bargain hunters seem start to run away, which is good news or bad news? By the end of this financial year, we have two months to go, which is the season to sell and most of sellers don't mind value. I do hope I could buy some dirty-cheap fishes from these toughest bargain hunters.

What if we all in the hell? It is matter to be very painful to everyone without matters you run quick or not! Cheer for another GFC?

Last edited by a moderator: 19th Apr, 2011
  3. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

Solution:
    Don't drink and drive
    Smoke dope and fly.

4. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

It is very true "don't drink and drive" but "nowhere to go if not driving" and better know "when to hold and unfold" for balanced driving and no loss of our portfolio. "Smoke dope and fly?" Could we identify the dope, never use the dope, if we unfortunately passively smoke dope, how could we know the early symptoms at the first time before it results in shirts lost?

Boom and bust, dirty and beautiful, penny and blue chips, value and price, wise and stupid, investment and speculation, and so on, work on each other and and have being transformed to the opposite side according to the context and conditions. Could we see one side but try to see the conditions of the transformation to another side?

How could we not be the drunks? How could we identify the dope? How could we never drink too much and smoke too much dope than we usually do as most of market players? If market is fair and cool and we really want to win, I guess we have to open mind, honest to our own biases and mistakes, and fix them bit by bit.

Could we?

A decade ago, I could not at all; five years ago, I, when I assumed I was a passive investor, I misused gear as a gambler unintentionally, and then I tried to use value and sorted out the discount to value but always made mistakes. A long way for no-loss ahead for me to get balanced in driving and now I try to be balanced.

Could I? It is sure I and we will make new mistakes with hope I and we don't make the old mistakes again. Bit by bit, could we wiser and more intelligent to be sure we would have no loss from our portfolio under any conditions such as GFC caused by the cheap wines and expensive dopes?

No mistakes at all in market is impossible. Too big of any mistake to keep total assets and capital in safe is suicide. Too good to be true and too bad to be false. When this is true and when that true?

Last edited by a moderator: 20th Apr, 2011