I need your help in deciding what questions I should consider before selling out of managed funds. As some of may you know, I need to withdraw approx $50K from managed funds to purchase property next year. I can withdraw all of $50 K from Navra Australia Retail, but I want to know whether I should sell some of the funds below as well, and the questions I need to ask myself before selling them. I am currently looking at unit prices of Navra to find the right timing. But want to consider selling some of the below as well. I have: CFS-MIF-Property($1K), Imputation($2K), Global Resources($3K), Geared Shares($5K) CFS-FC- Colliers International Property ($4.5K) Perpetual- Aus Shares ($1K), Geared Shares ($3K), Platinum International ($5K) Challenger Asia $7K I know it isn't much money to some of you and tell me to ignore my above holdings but knowing that some of them haven't performed in the last year, especially Colliers International Property and Platinum International, I am thinking that it may be better for me to sell some of them as cost of margin loan may be more than what I am to gain from them. Comparing the unit prices, and the performance of the above funds I am especially unhappy with the performances of CFS Property, CFS Imputation, CFS-FC-Colliers International and Platinum International. I have lost over 30% in Colliers International (bought $1.80 now $1.30) and about 10% in Platinum International (bought $1.18 now $1.07) and CFS Property and CFS Imputation has been just about even. What my gut wants to do is, sell out of CFS Property & Imputation (loss will be around $50-$200 total), Perpetual Aus Shares (Full capital gains tax need to be paid) Perpetual Geared Shares (capital gains discount available) Perpetual Platinum International (loss will be around $500) and keep CFS Global Resource, CFS Geared Shares, Challenger Asia as they have performed reasonably well. My gut is reluctant to get out of Colliers International Property for some reason. Because I have lost so much money. I will have made no capital gains for this financial year. And by selling Navra units, I am likely to make capital loss, even though I am looking to sell the units purchased around same price as the current unit price. I can afford not to sell (by selling more navra units) but I want to know if I would be better by selling any of the above holdings. (If it is any better, how better?) What would you exactly do, what sort of calculations would you do or what questions would you ask before deciding whether to sell them?