Join our investing community

Trading SIR: Happy to see it back to where I paid

Discussion in 'Shares' started by wdongli, 23rd May, 2011.

1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

31st Mar, 2010
    We all make some miscalculation and consider trivial matters too seriously especially we stay in the uncertainties. However today it is good day for my dirty-cheap fishes even the market as a whole went into the south.

Do like a price chart from FishingAndBeer in HC and attached here for anyone who enjoys the chart and patterns:

Good work even I never used the conventional chart pattern for my market judgement and decision.

A little bit disappointed since it seems hard to get the price I would like to get more its shares.

Why did its price recovered? It was mainly because an announcement today:

• First drill hole at the Inky prospect intersects 6 metres of nickel-copper sulphides in Youanmi intrusion

• This is the only hole testing the top of an EM conductor estimated to extend 200m along strike and 700m down dip

• Geological similarity to contact sequence of the Platreef (Bushveld) also enhances PGM potential

• 6.0m @ 0.96% Ni, 1.03% Cu and 6.6g/t Ag from 155m in hole SYMD0006, including:
    • An upper copper zone of 1.8m @ 1.7% Cu, 0.4% Ni and 10.9g/t Ag from 155m and;
    • A central nickel zone of 1.7m @ 2.15% Ni and 0.18% Cu from 158.3m;

All are excellent if the market is in normal time. All have been sold in discount. It lets me feel very good for my profit target in next financial year.