Join our investing community

Trading SIR: Happy to see it back to where I paid

Discussion in 'Shares' started by wdongli, 23rd May, 2011.

1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

We all make some miscalculation and consider trivial matters too seriously especially we stay in the uncertainties. However today it is good day for my dirty-cheap fishes even the market as a whole went into the south.

Do like a price chart from FishingAndBeer in HC and attached here for anyone who enjoys the chart and patterns:

[​IMG]

Good work even I never used the conventional chart pattern for my market judgement and decision.

A little bit disappointed since it seems hard to get the price I would like to get more its shares.

Why did its price recovered? It was mainly because an announcement today:

• First drill hole at the Inky prospect intersects 6 metres of nickel-copper sulphides in Youanmi intrusion

• This is the only hole testing the top of an EM conductor estimated to extend 200m along strike and 700m down dip

• Geological similarity to contact sequence of the Platreef (Bushveld) also enhances PGM potential

and
    • 6.0m @ 0.96% Ni, 1.03% Cu and 6.6g/t Ag from 155m in hole SYMD0006, including:
    • An upper copper zone of 1.8m @ 1.7% Cu, 0.4% Ni and 10.9g/t Ag from 155m and;
    • A central nickel zone of 1.7m @ 2.15% Ni and 0.18% Cu from 158.3m;

All are excellent if the market is in normal time. All have been sold in discount. It lets me feel very good for my profit target in next financial year.