Join our investing community

SMSF Company Names (GOLD)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dustinc, 27th Jul, 2010.

1. dustinc

dustinc New Member

Hi all, first time on chatroom.
    Just wondering if anyone has there own smsf and could recommend the company.
    I would like to start up my own and invest it in GOLD, as most super fund will not offer this option 100% investment.

2. Johny_come_lately

Johny_come_lately Well-Known Member

Put smsf gold into the custom search.

J

3. Devils

Devils New Member

If you wanted to invest in gold you should have bought shares in gold producers 4 years ago. Gold stocks are a proxy for a call option on gold.

Gold Stock Bull | Gold Stock Bull

I would not touch gold now, all the smart money has moved on.

4. Devils

Devils New Member

Since you were embarrassed by the nonsense you posted, I'll repost it for you. I'm surprised you didn't add the New World Order, Kennedy assassination & Illuminati as well.
    ----------------------------------------------
    No way! gold price will stay where it is for awhile, and if interest rates go up again this month then the AUD will strenghten back to where it was. making it a good time to buy actual gold!!!

Its a sure thing that gold will be $4000 an ounce in 3-4years time

A NEW TAX ON GOLD in USA has been brought in by stealth in the president's health care legislation, Section 9006 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, basically they will start taxing on buying and selling of gold.

It starts on 1.1.2012, this is the first sign that a new world currency will become by 2012....2013...with gold becoming a part of a “basket” of currencies example

China Yuan, USA dollar, Euro, UK, Brazil plus gold and maybe oil..........IT WILL BE CALLED the FDR....and will be ran by the IMF (United Nations) and the BIS (Bank of International Settlement which is another PRIVATELY OWNED bank that clears ALL international central Banks transaction between themselves)
    USA Dollar wont be the worlds reserve currency for much longer

As I have said before (FEDERAL RESERVE BANK in USA that prints the USA dollar and lends that dollar back to the US Govt is PRIVATELY OWNED....amazing) and now you will see it happen in the future that this NEW world currency will STILL BE PRIVATELY OWNED.......)

Time will tell though?????:confused:

5. dustinc

dustinc New Member

Ah thats OK. I actually removed it as i didnt want to affend anyone with my intelligence or simply my understanding of the worlds monetary movements.

I'm sorry.
    I will save it also, and send you a friendly reminder in around 672 days time.

Your up late. Like me i trade the USA stock exchange most nights and am off to bed now!!

Toowoomba QLD, not much out that way? Cattle and some very small gold mines. :D