SMSF Details

Discussion in 'Superannuation, SMSF & Personal Insurance' started by Mickey, 9th Feb, 2008.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Mickey

Mickey New Member

Hi

I am trying to obtain further details of a SMSF located in Claremont WA. The only public info regarding this fund is a po box number. All of my enquiries so far have revealled nothing further than the box number.
    Is there any further public info available, i have used the ATO and ASIC websites so far and also a broker but no more details are available.
    The fund in question is the " Hebiton super fund" po box 215 claremont WA 6010.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mickey

2. Redwing

Redwing Well-Known Member

Why?

<extra words here as message is too short>

3. AsxBroker

AsxBroker Well-Known Member

Hi Mickey,

I agree with RedWing...WHY?

There use to a Register of Complying Superannuation funds (ROCS) on the ATO website but it has been decommissioned ((ROCS) - Register of Complying Super Funds)

Checkout Super Fund Lookup at Super Fund Lookup - Home though you need to register first...which is a bit of a disincentive...

Cheers,

Dan

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member

This fund is an undeclared fund that should have been made available to the family court during a recent divorce property settlement. The diffculty currently is that we need to determine exactly who the trustees are before it can return to the court.
    If you can assist it would be extremely beneficial.
    Thanks
    Mickey

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia