Sold SIR too early! How about ORO?

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by wdongli, 1st Oct, 2012.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Everyday since I sold SIR at $0.27, the seemly no-stopping up price of SIR let me feel bad. It is because I was really fearful when I sold at $0.27 which is one of the emotion element to destroy the traders and investors.

[​IMG]

I bought 1660000 ORO at $0.001. Very happy to see its price up to $0.004/0.005.

[​IMG]

I really want to sell and lock the profit. However any 10 bags needs more than weeks, months, if not years to realize after you got them at lowest price. It means gut crunching and risk to lose what you have got. The key is the fundamental to burst the price up. What's explosive powder in ORO's rocket engine? Do you trust the probability is more then 60%?

SIR was a dirty-cheap fish before its shooting up. ORO now is a dirty-cheap fish too. No anybody really know what will really happen to it. That is the beauty and pains for the money into the dirty cheap fishes.

SIR set up a example of the potential from ORO. Everyone could find the reasons why ORO just worth $0.004/0.005 now as SIR had all of reasons to be $0.05 a few weeks ago. However the drilling in Nova made SIR! ORO now tries to drill not too far from Nova. If its drilling gets good result, the drilling would make ORO and its shareholders.

TheDhon in hotcopper wrote the following shows some good points:

For those who aren't sure about the location of ORO's Roe Hill project i hope you find this useful.

[​IMG]

SIR's Nova discovery can be seen to the South, and BUX et al are found slightly to the north of that.

ORO is the only one in the region yet to get re-rated. Drilling has shown the presence of Nickel and the EM studies are strongly suggestive of a significant ore body.

It is only a matter of time before we see ORO's market capitalization approach those of its peer's next door.

Management have already made numerous comparisons... please refer to their announcement on the 21st August.

In 2008 I bought FMS at $0.01. FMG had got great success in Iron ore, which led FMS jumped into Iron ore.

It was one of my 20 bags in stock market. Iron ore made some companies and set up sound financial base in my share trading and investment.

Could ORO get its maker? Quite probably. History has shown that winners or losers are generated in batches.

ORO has raised about $600,000 to drill. Its market cap is about $9million at $0.004. 50km apart could mean too much and could set SIR and ORO apart as sky and land. Some things are predictable but some need the vision and lucks to fulfill.

Would you buy or sell or hold? Don't try to blame the management, the market, and anything else but make sense for your choice. I would hold until its drill finished even it means all of money in ORO gone.

I have put nearly all of my time on BBC documentaries TV series to improve my English listening. Human is great since its minds are special and could be updated to know the environment better for its benefit. Human does need some lucks to get its way.

Do hope I could have some lucks while I try to break down all of barriers in English listening. It is hard to be active but fearless and no greedy in the stock market. Could we get the knowledge to be so and be lucky enough?

Who knows?

Last edited by a moderator: 1st Oct, 2012
  2. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Attrition war and fear

Looking around and reading the posts, fewer traders could be seen in most of forums. People mistakenly have believed they could get more traders to post by blocking conscious posts. However it is the attrition war which tends to get rid of the guts of the warriors.

The year for XAO to do everything for leading the imaged GFCII, 2011/2012, recorded highest rate for the traders to disappear from the market and the forum. Too much blood scare too many. However XAO comes back to 4400 from 3800 around. How do you feel now? More fear to most of traders and investors.

Market has given the lessons to them and urge them to see into the future. However few could do so. Market would surprise the tech players and fundamental ones both.

Market never plays its role as tech players hope or fundamental hopes. It plays to destroy most of traders and investors to put them at the edge of fear and greed. US was doomed in 2008 and China seemed the hope of the world then. Human is hard to change but the tides change much quicker than human can expect.

You must be visionary, different, and have the guts in any wars. If you don't want to be the warriors die in the war but would like to harvest your reward for your service to warriors you have to change.

Could the tide change? More and more believe Resource would be doomed. In a year? Possible! In 5 years, it is unlikely! Next boom would knock the door when all believe we would be doomed forever! It is a truth philosophically. Don't believe it? See the history!

Last edited by a moderator: 2nd Oct, 2012