Trading Soros Shows How Hard It Is...

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by Tropo, 2nd Aug, 2011.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

2. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Is it just because the market is hard to trade for Soros to retire? What if he was not at his 80s? When is the market not hard for quick money? Is it harder than the time when Soros bet on British Stirling?

He has a strategic mind and when the medias just pick up a action to guess, we could be misled unintentionally. Sometimes I just could not understand my kid and I don't think there are too many who could figure out what Soros' intention to retire.

If not sure and the chance is so low for safety and opportunities, why bother to think about it?

3. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

It seems that this article confused you so why don’t you read it again.
    If still in doubt ask your kid for explanation.

4. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Haha, it seems you thought I am provoking(if so, it is the bloo** English probelm!). Our mind needs some storm for our business excellence. I hope it will not incur personal upset. To me I want everyone in the market is my partner, friend, or customer.

I just want to upset myself so that I could find my own weakness in the services to the market warriors or herd or mom and dad type of market players.

I read the article again. It triggers a lot of wonders to deal with one after another dramas in the market. Really want to be retired but at 50s it seems too early!

Thank you!

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia