Join our investing community

Starting a career in financial planning?

Discussion in 'Financial Planning' started by lsmitchell, 24th Apr, 2014.

1. lsmitchell

lsmitchell New Member

Anyone thinking about a career in financial planning in Australia will soon realise there's a lot you need to know.

Apart from the obvious things like qualifications, job prospects and remuneration, there can be literally hundreds of other things people want to know.

I've had extensive experience working in the financial planning industry and helping people to get answers to these questions and many, many more.

You'll find a lot of information about me on my LinkedIn profile, website, twitter or blog, so feel free to check those out to see if you think I could be of help to you.

Finding the right career is never easy, so if there's anything I can do to support you with your decision-making, I'd be very happy to do so.

I'm totally committed to helping grow and improve the standing of financial planners and advisers in Australia and that means I'm committed to helping you make an informed choice about whether or not this is the profession for you. I take this responsibility very seriously and will do everything I can to help you make the right decision for you and your career.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon........

Libby

Last edited by a moderator: 16th Sep, 2016