Join our investing community

Steve Navra

Discussion in 'Help & Feedback' started by HHH, 21st May, 2006.

1. HHH

HHH Active Member

5th Oct, 2005
    Any ideas when Steve will be contributing again?

And when is the last of the LOE series due?
  2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Co-founder Staff Member

9th Jun, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Last time I spoke to Steve (a couple of weeks ago), he was in the middle of his roadshow about the tax scheme - and he was flat out seeing clients after each of the presentations. He told me he didn't think he would have much time between now and the end of the financial year, as there was a huge amount of interest in the product.

We are planning some seminars for InvestEd members, which Steve (and perhaps others) will present in a number of locations around Australia. This won't happen until after the end of the financial year though. I'll start a new thread asking for suggestions on what you'd like to hear about in a seminar.

As for LOE part 5 ... there is a bit more work to do on that part still - it will be a bit different to the previous 4 parts, and given Steve's current workload, I'm guessing it will take a while longer.

I'm still working on the last bits of site rebuild ... hopefully will be done in the next week or so. There will be some futher announcements around that time.