Join our investing community

Steve's absence

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mark Laszczuk, 14th Mar, 2006.

1. Mark Laszczuk

Mark Laszczuk Well-Known Member

So as you are all aware, Steve has been noticably absent from the forum for the last few months. Well, I spoke to him at the Brisbane Shareholders Meeting last night and we had a chat about the forum.

So the reason that Steve hasn't been posting on the forum is because he can't see very well - literally - in that it's impossible for him to even be able to read from a computer screen.

He told me that if he wanted to read the posts on the forum, he'd need to cut and paste all posts into Word, bump the font size up to 26 then read the posts, type out a reply and cut and paste it back into here. Quite an impossible task, hence the absence.

He does sincerely apologise to everyone for not being able to post, but hey - what can he do? I'm posting this on his behalf because he asked me to do so, as he is unable to do it himself, obviously.

However, I'll end on a good note and say that he is going in for surgery in the next few weeks and after that will be able to see - and post - again. So when you see him at the presentations and he doesn't even bother looking at notes or the laptop, you know why. Not that he's ever needed to refer to notes. Those that know him know he can talk about NavraInvest for days, even weeks!

Mark

2. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

What.........and he's not willing to do that? :confused: ;)

Give him our best for a speedy recovery Mark.

:)

3. Mark Laszczuk

Mark Laszczuk Well-Known Member

Alan,

You can give it to him on Thursday - you'll see him before I will.

Mark