Join our investing community

Superannuation and retirement, George Brown

Discussion in 'Financial Planning Study Group' started by adam1111, 6th Nov, 2012.

1. adam1111

adam1111 New Member

HI there,

I was just wondering how people are going with the new superannuation assignment, George Brown? Are there many people studying this one atm?

Adam

2. lejama19

lejama19 Member

I am and I need help!!!

3. adam1111

adam1111 New Member

Superannuation

How did you go with this question?

Given the information you now have on the Browns’ current situation and their tolerance of risk, what are the critical issues you need to consider to appropriately advise them? What sorts of investments would they each be comfortable with?

What were your thoughts

4. lejama19

lejama19 Member

Thats the question I am struggling with. I don't know where to start.

5. Fayer

Fayer Member

I'm too... really struggling... and my due day is TOMORROW!!! I'm still working on the SOA for section 2 only... 3 more sections to go... T_T

6. Fayer

Fayer Member

I'm thinking whether I should recommend them with separate plan, Growth for George, Balance for Rebecca... or I just assume they both Growth investor...

what you guys's thoughts on this?

7. Classic

Classic Member

Hi Fayer,

I am having the same doubt what you are having whether do i need to consider both of them as growth or seperately as per their risk profile. Hope you got competent in your assignment can you help me out? I am also in my last days. I am really tensed. Please help me to get out of this.
    thanks
    Classic

8. Fayer

Fayer Member

I didn't get competented! :( So I'm working on it again. But in the end, I decided to plan seperately for George and Rebecca.

9. ahuja9

ahuja9 Member

GAPS in fact Finder

Hi there

Can anybody tell me what are the GAPS in the FACT finder sheets provided by KAPLAN for Gearge and Rebecca.

Help me Please.

Thanks
    Singh

Last edited by a moderator: 1st Sep, 2015
  10. ahuja9

ahuja9 Member

Section 2 Part A

HI There

Record the information you have gathered from your clients in the fact finder below. Include the information you obtained from your questions in Section 1 Part D.

Whats would be the reply.
    Help me Please.

Thanks
    Singh[/QUOTE]

11. ahuja9

ahuja9 Member

Hi Lejama

Hi there....

Have you completed your assignment for George and Rebecca. Can you please help me with these 2 Questions

1.Record the information you have gathered from your clients in the fact finder below. Include the information you obtained from your questions in Section 1 Part D.

2. Find the Gaps in fact Finder or Data collections sheets. Question 2 B in same assignment.

Your early reply will be appreciated. I have to resubmit the assignment by 17th Monday.

thanks
    Singh

12. ahuja9

ahuja9 Member

Hi Classic

Hi there....

Have you completed your assignment for George and Rebecca. Can you please help me with these 2 Questions

1.Record the information you have gathered from your clients in the fact finder below. Include the information you obtained from your questions in Section 1 Part D.

2. Find the Gaps in fact Finder or Data collections sheets. Question 2 B in same assignment.

Your early reply will be appreciated. I have to resubmit the assignment by 17th Monday.

thanks
    Singh

13. ahuja9

ahuja9 Member

Hi Adam,

Hi there....

thanks
    Singh

14. Classic

Classic Member

Hi Singh,

I have written the gaps and issues with fact finder are they are not mentioned the last date of the will updated. Have you done the SOA ?

15. ahuja9

ahuja9 Member

Hi Classic

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. Is that the only GAP you found it. No I have not done SOA.

thanks
    singh

Last edited by a moderator: 1st Sep, 2015