Swiss annuities

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by redrover, 7th Feb, 2006.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. redrover

redrover Well-Known Member

Does anyone have info on Swiss annuities, returns, eligibility, etc. Lance Spicer in his February newsletter is mentioning them again and from previous info apparently they have very high, secure returns, but how to tap into them??
    :confused:

2. Mark Laszczuk

Mark Laszczuk Well-Known Member

redrover,

Does he provide evidence that these annuities are secure? High returns almost exclusively mean high risk. If he's just making blanket statements without at least providing some sort of evidence to back this up, then I'd be skeptical.

Incidentally, I like Lance Spicer - his books on offshore investing are ones that i plan on reading sometime n the future, though no intentions as yet to actually pursue this sort of thing at present. Maybe in twenty years when my portfolio is significant enough to actually warrant it.

Mark

3. Nigel Ward

Nigel Ward Well-Known Member

Surely it'll be too late then to disappear offshore Mark!

I agree with your skeptical approach. I saw ads to provide mezz finance through westpoint which was "safe as houses" and provided "high, secure returns"... ;)