Tax 0910 spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by bella__, 8th May, 2009.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. bella__

bella__ Active Member

bella submitted a new resource:

Tax 0910 spreadsheet - Tax 0910 spreadsheet

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator: 15th Sep, 2016
  2. BillV

BillV Well-Known Member

bella
    good work, but have 1 question, where did the rental income come from?

3. bella__

bella__ Active Member

The rental income, and the rental expenses are there as an example of how I think it would fit into things.

I assume when you get rental income during the year you don't pay tax on that income during the year but you wait till you do your tax return. Anything with investment rentals you just save all your receipts (ingoing and outgoing) and add them up at the end of the year.

4. BillV

BillV Well-Known Member

thanks,
    I only asked because I've read somewhere that you don't have any investment properties

5. bella__

bella__ Active Member

all the personal financial data in it is fictional (salary, investments etc.), I have my own copy with all my own data in it, but the tax rates, rules, the way it is calculated and stuff like that are real.

6. bella__

bella__ Active Member

With new budget info: change comment on "Data" sheet, cell E60 from $50,000 to $25,000 which is the new concessional contribution cap for people under age 50.

"If this is more than $25,000 you should research to make sure you are not hitting the concessional or non-concessional contribution caps."

7. Webster_Jen

Webster_Jen New Member

Thank for this. I haven't used it yet...It looks easy enough to run. The ATO references are a good idea. I have moved countries and now can't use my other spreadsheet as Australia has all sorts of complex rules. Thanks again.