Teens cupboards!

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by Jacque, 17th Sep, 2008.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

I had to laugh recently when I inspected a house and went to open a rather large double built in wardrobe in a teenage girl's room. The agent was showing me around, pointing out the usual features and made a special comment about the custom built robes- naturally, I went to investigate and nearly fell under the avalanche of stuff crammed inside! The two top shelves were so full that the door practically heaved a sigh of relief when I unburdened it's load :D and clothes came tumbling down on top of me.

Luckily, I could see the lighter side (I have a teenage daughter with very similar tendencies!) and the agent and I spent a couple of minutes trying to re-cram before leaving. The question I want to know is any cupboard actually large enough for girls of this age?!

2. BillV

BillV Well-Known Member

Jacque,

Nice story..:)

I'd say it depends on the person.
    My eldest daughter has enough space to fit her clothes and other things.
    However, my younger 1 run out of space a long time ago and is still adding to her collection just like her mum...:eek:

I've noticed though that anything they don't like ends up in our walk-in wardrobe and the worry is that once my wife's side is packed she will start taking over my side...

Cheers

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia