Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. teresa.arcuri

teresa.arcuri New Member

Just a question regarding Group Salary Continuance. I will be back paid GSC for a five year period, the fund said that I was not eligible for the payments and now after 7 years it has agreed that I was eligible and so i will be paid. I would like to know if I am eligble to claim interest on this money or if I am eliglble to make any other claims.

The fund stipulated I it's policy that if I owe an outstanding premium it is able to base that amount on the 5 year bond yield plus 3% at the date the premium intitially became due and charge me for that. Am I able to do this for the amount they owe me??.

I look forward to receiving a reply.

Teresa

2. AsxBroker

AsxBroker Well-Known Member

Hi Teresa,

Hell why not?
    They owe you a stack of money!

Speak to a lawyer as you'll want an expert to help you.

Cheers,

Dan

PS This is why to Age 65 is the best benefit period, of course, speak to your FPA registered Financial Planner.

3. Mark Laszczuk

Mark Laszczuk Well-Known Member

Yeah sure, go fight them. Get the money they owe you, then spend it on legal fees and end up with nothing! Unless of course you've got enough stacks of spare cash lying around that you don't need, that you can use to finance this, of course.

Just take what they owe you and walk away.

Mark

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia