Managed Funds Thank you!

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by shouldisell, 16th Aug, 2007.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. shouldisell

shouldisell Well-Known Member

I just received my CFS PIN in the mail, so I can now access my online account. So far I'm very pleased with the layout of the site, and the information available.

I'm now also using the portfolio manager at investsmart to track my fund. I'm sure this will be more useful once I build up a few more investments.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone here. Especially those who took the time to help me specifically. I'm extremely grateful for all the encouragement and advice, and in all honesty, I never would have been able to get this far without the help I received on this forum.
    I really think it's awesome that so many of you guys are willing to take the time to share your knowledge and experience with beginners such as myself. It's amazing to think that while you could be doing anything with your free time, you choose to help people you don't even know, just because you can.

It's a shame that investors and the wealthy are still subject to such negative stereotypes.

Once again, I thank you all for building such a positive online community.

Cheers.

*Edit. Sorry, this probably doesn't belong here. I just posted it here because it's the sub-forum where I received most of my advice, and it seems to have alot of traffic.

2. Glebe

Glebe Well-Known Member

Well done buddy. The hard part is done.

You've bought in a time of turbulence. Just ride it through and it will settle down over the next couple of months...