Join our investing community

The previous agent hold my bill on purpose

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by RAIN, 1st Jul, 2016.

1. RAIN

RAIN New Member

1st Jul, 2016
    Hi all

After 3 years unpleasant experience with TPM Management Company I and my partner decided to change the agent. At the time I had sent a complaint letter to Office of Fair Trading as the agent didn't look after our property. That includes leaving the tenants staying in our property with a broken down dishwasher, oven and a dirty pool. I had tried to contact TPM however no one replied my email ( I realised that they change property managers frequently so no one would care the email).

When my new agent told me that the tenants are asking for compensation then I had to agree just because TPM ignored the tenants request. Few months later, I thought I got rid of those bad experience, just now, I got a letter from TPM and received a "FINAL NOTICE" of water bill issued out on 11/06/2016. I saw the stamps on top of the letter from TPM "23/06/2016". Can anyone tell me what can I do? I definitely ring up tomorrow and ask for the first letter however I just need to tell everyone DON'T TRY TPM they sucks!!!!:mad:
  2. Terryw

Terryw Well-Known Member

9th Jun, 2006
    I don't understand. Why are they sending you a water bill?