Discussion in 'Shares' started by Tropo, 22nd Dec, 2011.
The Year That Was...
1. The year was that
a contrition war was consuming the market warriors! Very disappointed year in ruins.
2. Looking back it was all so obvious…..then why didn't you tell us this before the year began.
All of us are too clever for the things in the distance we could see and feel but never be intelligent and wise enough to protect ourselves in future unseen events.
3. Next year we hope for (
There would be less crying among the traders and the crowd crying is really annoyed and make all of the people around the market feel unhappy.
Do hope we could have a year when genius and bums all could put some chips into their pockets and everyone could laugh loudly!
Special to myself: buy some more if EU crashes down to ground and sell if all of traders come back!)
Why? I will gamble on that EU could not bring the whole world into the hell! What if it bring all into the hell? You would be in hell without matter what you do!
4. Our predictions/guesses for the forthcoming year are (
what should happen will happen! No traders could decide anything. The results are based on the self-awareness and environment-awareness! Prediction in the market is worse than dream. Good sleep and dream colorfully!
We all need some lucks. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! If we want to cry, we could do so after this greeting season! Cheers!
All of us have some problems. If we could deal with and be alive, Life is good and really good!
I predict that more would be wiser and more would be crazy in the market!
1. More have got experiences losing the shirts even most of them would repeat to lose their shirts in future years until they could not lose any more!
2. More educated youth(trained as tools) would like to get quick resources and go through the same path as those older than them.
3. Fewer who have lost the shirts this year would say bye bye to this lovely market!
4. Some would try to change their mental frame and behavior! Most of them would fail since it seems a impossible task.
Separate names with a comma.