Join our investing community

Trading There’s More Pretty Girls

Discussion in 'Shares' started by wdongli, 13th May, 2012.

1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Have you heard a song and read its lyrics in pondering?

"Momma talked to me last night,
    She gave to me some good advice,
    She said, ‘Son you ought to quit
    this old rambling all around

And marry you a sweet loving wife.
    But there’s more pretty girls than one,
    More pretty girls than one,
    Any old town that I ramble all around
    There’s more pretty girls than one."

Internet open the doors to a town with plenty of pretty girls, which give us too many options and confusions. All of us have been attracted by this town to see different pretty girls but few could marry with a acceptable pretty and profitable girl in the stock market.

Unfortunately there are too many pretty girls and most of us are just the teenage who know some but have not enough experiences to digest for wisdom. We just could not quit the old rambling all around. Too many people loves YouTube and then they get lost in this town. We forget we need a home which could let us safely live in this wild field, stock market.

Could you stop your rambling all around? Could your find your wife which could help you to build your mental safe home? Could you find what you want or just ramble around? Will You get your home with your wife or die homeless in stock market while you ramble in the internet for the pretty girls?

Investment or trading in the stock market should be a matter to accumulate profits for life and the fortune for life. It is a life marathon as any field you choose and you have to love what you do. You have to get the goal roughly and be happy if you could not get your goal since lucks do play their parts.

At 55, I just wonder how long I could live into the future. You will lose all human capabilities to face the challenges to human kind and the modern medication and health care do increase the life expectation too. Could I live to my 80s or 90s or more? I don't know and I don't need to know. I do know what I want and would like to do anything for what I want.

From the date I came into Univ, 30 years around passed by. During this time period I had made a lot of dreams become true. From now on to my 80s I have another 30 years. 30 years ago I had little but now I have a lot even the road ahead could be downward if I leave my option to the nature.

I don't want to leave my fate to anyone else if I could! I could marry with some pretty mental system for a rebuilt mental framework which fit to my age and the future environment.

Some of my friends just could not understand why I don't stop. Life needs the challenges and you have to do what you love to do for a good life. It is not a matter how old you are but how you want to build your own life.

I could learn from basic which means restart. I could learn from the Greats which could save a lot of time since I don't need invent the wheels again. I need a system for mental framework.

I can choose, learn, and let myself become a little bit greater than I am now! Actually all in the future for what I do should be my selection based on my experience and intelligent judgment.

I don't want to waste my time in YouTube to ramble around for pretty girls. I want to enrich myself and then if possible to benefit to the society. I am richer than 30 years ago in knowledge, experience, wisdom, and skills. I know what I should take in or refuse.

I believe I can win out in decades even I don't know whether or not I am lucky enough! Actually it is not really matter if you are lucky or not. I do what I want and I don't fear to pay the cost!

Last edited by a moderator: 13th May, 2012