Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Steve Navra

Steve Navra Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Whew . . . what a year and thank goodness it is starting to slow down!!

The year for me has encompassed just TOO many things . . . to mention a few: managing the growth of NFS; Navrainvest; USA Dow fund; share launch; AGM . . . and many other personal issues :eek:

I have been receiving e-mails; private messages; tele msg's; et al . . .too many to cope with (but keep them coming!!) - in short I just HAVE NOT coped.

My sincere apologies for this.

I have one more interstate trip this year (Monday 5th - Wed 7th) and then I will finally be freed up . . . to play a huge amount of catchup :)

There are too numerous an amount of posts / questions for me to mention . . . they will ALL be answered!!

I am not taking a break through Decemeber and will devote the balance of this month to address all of the above.

Thank you for being patient! (Well these of you who have been patient to date :D )

Roll on Wed . . .

Regards,
    Steve

2. TwoDogs

TwoDogs Well-Known Member

If this is what it like when one retires early and LOE, I think I'll stay at work :eek:

3. Jenny__

Jenny__ Well-Known Member

very good Mr Darcy LOL :)

4. hillsguy

hillsguy Well-Known Member

LOL - I agree ...

I think however when one is PASSIONATE about what they do ( I get the feeling Steve is ) ... it does not count as work. :D

5. Demoman

Demoman Member

Steve,

Don't forget to smell them roses once in a while.

Jared

6. Alan__

Alan__ Well-Known Member

Amen........

7. Steve Navra

Steve Navra Well-Known Member

Thank heavens it is Wed . . . or is it Sunday already? :p

Okay at LAST here I am (on the day of rest ;) ) making a start at answering ALL outstanding posts / threads / questions.

I will literally be working through these from Forum top to bottom . . . so please just bear with me as I work through the list to your particular post!

I should be able to get through half a doz topics at a time . . . and this will make for an interesting Dec :)

I LOVE what I do . . . so this is my enjoyment during financial independence.

Thanks,

Steve

PS: To all of these who have enquired / been worried about my health . . . I am FINE :cool: (My time / stress delay has been the result of a personal family issue.)

8. Bob__

Bob__ Well-Known Member

I glad everything is OK. Welcome back Steve

Bob

9. BSB

BSB Active Member

And then not one post from Steve since 11/12? Don't tell me he's been secretly coaching those stonewalling Proteas! I'm afraid the Aussies simply stuffed that one up (although, like the prevailing attitude in our country, will not admit it) - chasing 'nice-to-have' milestones and not respecting the abilities of the opposition. Roll on the Boxing Day test....