Join our investing community

Two finger intro.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jacaranda, 17th Jun, 2006.

1. jacaranda

jacaranda New Member

What a great idea; I think everybody should write an introduction to no one in particular once a month or so. Dunnit make you think? I am a new one, my dad could not wait for the boomer years, so I shot right past that bit, but enjoy life in Sydney. Investing like most you smart people in Navra and some property, N.Queensland, all at a very modest but urgent fashion. Originally I was just going to post that I wanted to unload 4000 Shares in Navra itself, not the funds. But having read the messages and replies, I think I would like to become a permanent poster and contributor.

I am somewhat cautious, as you get with age, but would love to exchange some ideas. Working Real Estate now, but still feel I am a decent guy. No opinions on that please. Waiting to get my feet wet.

2. Jacque

Jacque Team InvestEd

Hi Jacaranda and welcome to the forum!
    Are you a REA currently working in Sydney?
    Would love to know more, along with your valued opinion on your particular area and it's place in the current market. Always good to get an on field comment or two :)

So do tell us more and please feel free to put your two cents' worth in. That's what a forum like this is all about, anyway. Looking forward to your contributions :)

Last edited: 17th Jun, 2006
  3. TakeStock

TakeStock Well-Known Member

Hi Jacaranda,

Great to have you on board.

When you say a two finger intro, I assume you mean that you are typing with only two fingers;) Write a few more posts and you may develop into a three or possibly even a four finger expert!

cheers,

4. Giddo

Giddo Active Member

I HOPE that is what you meant Jacaranda. Made me think you were encouraging us to "talk to the hand":)

Great to hear from you and sounds like you will have a lot of knowledge to share, despit your modesty about it all.:D