Join our investing community

urgent help!! FFP assignment

Discussion in 'Financial Planning Study Group' started by xiaokong, 24th Apr, 2010.

1. xiaokong

xiaokong Member

Q4 the MARCO one

when prepare the SOA Appendix 3 it requests to use the FIDO managed funds calculator to caculate your projections.

where should i find the information about the the FIDO managed funds calculator , i can't find it in the notes, totally have no ider about this question
    can anybody just gives me a hint? please
    thank you very much will appreciate it

2. micdan

micdan Active Member

I am currently doing the FFP assignment, but my character is Walter, so my response may be inaccurate. If you look at the projections in the Case Study the web aadress for fido is actually mentioned. The calculator can be found there. It is actually rather easy to follow.

3. serge g

serge g Active Member

Finding FIDO

Googling 'fido managed funds calculator' seems to work.

It's also mentioned in one of the readings earlier on in the course, and the address is given in the SOA checklist and, as the poster above points out, is given with the investment projections in the case study. Try downloading the pdf copy of the course notes from Kaplan's website, you can search in those as well. Far better than flicking through pages looking for something.