Join our investing community

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! Walter Gannons SoA!!

Discussion in 'Financial Planning' started by bel84, 22nd Jan, 2011.

1. bel84

bel84 New Member

Hi anyone please who is free i need some urgent help!! I am up to the part in the SOA where you have to do the Recommended asset allocation for Walter Gannon with the table?
    In the case study honestly im looking at it thinking what the hell am I looking at? I honestly am completly lost. If anyone has done this and knows what to do for this part of the soa I could really use your help!!!

2. builder2818

builder2818 Well-Known Member

Are you serious? All the information about Walter is told to you in the assignment. You just need to input it into the table just like the example case study.

If you're finding that hard, god help you in the exam and the further subjects.

3. bel84

bel84 New Member

Well gee thanks for the support. It was a questions I was struggling with as its not something that is explained clearly in the case study or the module. You know distance education studying is not always easy and yes I am new to the financial planning industry. I was excited about begining a new career and learning as much as I can. Thanks for bringing me down and showing no support. I hope that if you ever need help that people arent as rude to you.

4. builder2818

builder2818 Well-Known Member

I wasn't being rude, you shouldn't get upset or down so easily. How are you going to react if you become a FP and one of your client's rings you and abuses you because your advice was no good - regardless of them agreeing to your services - when you lose someones money you'll experience what its like to be upset.

All you need to do is list what Walter has - a house, 2 cars (soon to be one after selling his wifes), shares and the payout from his wifes super