USInvest

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by jeffery85, 31st Mar, 2013.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. jeffery85

jeffery85 Active Member

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick message the last few months i have been looking at US Invest - US Property | Real Estate in The US For Sale to purchase property in the USA.

I was attracted to the possible opportunities of USA property investment at present despite my stomach butterflies. (plus japan but more USA).

My question really is have anyone had any experience these people are pritty good at marketing me but the upfront joining fee dosnt sit comfortably with me.

There is many companies out there that dose similar things as USInvest but has anyone had any experiences with the company? Or is there a managed fun that invest in the USA from Australia that maybe a tad safer?

It will be good to hear from someone.

Thanks Heaps

Jeffery

2. investolist

investolist New Member

Hi Jeffery,
    Sorry, I don't have any experience with this company.
    ROI is always proportional to its risk. Please be cautious when the ROI is ridiculously high.

All the best,
    Investolist

3. Redwood

Redwood Well-Known Member

Hi there, you are right there a heap of companies trying to get you to invest in the US, however, over the years many investors have been burnt unfortunately. You need to associate yourself with the right people and you will only know this through due diligence. I personally have invested in the US and can recommend a provider that I trust and assisted me. Maybe send me a pm and I can assist in helping your Due diligence as we know most of them