Warehouse conversions!?

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by shouldisell, 6th May, 2012.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. shouldisell

shouldisell Well-Known Member

I've been looking through Domain and Realestate.com for warehouse conversions.
    I'm not having much luck with my searches. Finding a few through google, but not very consistent. Are there just very few available, or is there a better method for finding/searching them?

I'd even be interested in looking at some warehouses which could be converted. I'm not sure what the laws/rules around this are. How can I tell if a warehouse can be lived in/converted?

Thanks for any help, appreciate it!

:)

2. shouldisell

nothing at all??

Does anyone know how/where to find warehouse conversions for sale (online). Preferably suburbs on the outskirts of the city. Say 5kms or so?

3. shouldisell

4. vanessa__

vanessa__ V J Tait & Associates

I am not sure about Melbourne, but there are not a lot of warehouse conversions in Sydney. They are far and few between. Best idea would to be to contact agents and advise them what you are looking for and to keep you in mind. Obviously these sorts of conversions are usually in industrial areas or previous industrial areas of the city.

Good luck with the search.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia