Water up from dried land? Who win?

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by wdongli, 29th Dec, 2010.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

The correction has in its course more than 14 months, which make a lot of retail market players feel painful.

However if the water is fully dried up, and God doesn't put a end mark for human kind or market, the water should be go into the dried land sooner or later. The history shows the longest time was 18months in the crises after the Great Depression.

Have you felt the water is up bit by bit? What if the water would be accumulated enough?

More thought in wdongli - Member Blogs

2. wdongli

LEG: Why don't you sell, Sir?

LEG has moved up dramatically in the last few weeks, which excited me very much. One of my best friends called me to see if I have sold and asked me why I didn't sell. I want to sell and lock the profit into my pocket but I could not.

The reason is simple that the driving force of the price up is very fundamental, the IO in Cameroon with strategic meaning globally, which if confirmed, would give LEG a turning point. Now it just has about $100million market cap. I would like to be right in virtual few rather than trivial many and would like to lock the profit once my portfolio profit could be achieved and when I start worrying about my profit.

[​IMG]

Market never perform in symmetry and sometimes it focus on to move up and then we should get big enough profit to cover all of our trivial failures.

3. wdongli

BKP: could it be 10 baggers?

Not sure but happy to see it could be priced at $0.011/0.012. It is not the case as we hope that we get 10 baggers without the risks to lose 5 baggers profit. Why don't sell for 2 baggers? If I would sell for 2baggers emotionally I would lose all of the chances to get the 10baggers. If no sign of enoughness, I would like to hold for 10 baggers or more. Still feel water rising up dramatically is not a matter to far from now. What wise speculation? Bet on when you believe the water would float in momentum.

[​IMG]

4. wdongli

ARH: Why you pull yourself back from $0.63

ARH has moved up from my buying price, $0.21 around. Today it touched at $0.63 but refused to go over it! It makes me a little bit unhappy. Selling is not what I should. Holding but not sure if it would correct itself more. But still feel it is far more enough to sell now. Fundamentally the market as a whole should be better in the coming year.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 30th Dec, 2010
  5. wdongli

Don't follow me but your judgement!

Don't follow me to buy what is moving up, which is very risky. If you buy you have to follow yourself since I have got my position long time ago.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia