Trading wdongli in action...

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by Tropo, 23rd Oct, 2011.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

2. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Could "wdongli in action" stop the following action?

[​IMG]

Do you know naturally we are part of these lemmings as we are the warriors in wars?

Do you think you are abnormal born with some gift so that you are not part of the lemmings or warriors in the market?

Are you lemmings but always you do ask questions when all of us rush toward in one direction even you don't know the lemmings are moving toward the cliff?

I am one of these lemmings but have tendency to question when I feel not right even most of time I could not tell you what exactly are wrong.

Especially after IT bust I tend to wonder about Cliff and Lemmings very seriously. I don't hate any lemmings since I could not survive without them and I am part of them. I just hate when they are crazy I would be crazy.

Jumping over the cliff in team is the nature or behavior for lemmings. I could not change the nature for the lemmings who are my mates, partners, and perhaps my loves. I just want to change myself and hope more lemmings could wonder about the cliff and team works!

Changing the behavior as lemming if you are, is very difficult. Sometimes you want to change but your mate would hit your head to correct your unacceptable tendency not to be lemmings.

[​IMG]

Do you appreciate with this exercise below? I appreciate these men very much since my nature of lemmings. These men are not genius but they tend to save themselves and act independently and usually they help each other to play and work safely. Lemmings tend to hit each other if anyone don't follow the team to the cliff.

[​IMG]

It needs the vision for safely landing. Human in normal time is very visionary. Lemmings normally tend to kill individuals for their collective causes to the cliffs.

So this man can land down safely. I envy the intelligence of these men. Why was I born as a lemming in the market? Why would I work hard at the brinks of cliffs always?

Learn from the men and stop behaving as a lemmings!

Not long before, I would be irritated by the words at different angles even without any provoking from anyone else since I wanted to show I was a perfect lemming or warrior and worked hard into the grand parties.

I have to be a man with a open and independent mind with a very clear goal: No Cliff anymore, or NO LOSS or Fail-Safe as the man has to follow for life, market, and war.

I want to land safely and proudly as a man. I would put a lot of time to see what parachute can be fitted to me not anyone else. Some men told me the best protection is to get the parachute fitting to your needs, continence, tastes, shapes, intelligence, IQ level, and working in worst case such as a gale of very strong winds to hit it. By the way they also told me don't trust the parachute and myself at anytime but always check the weather before your jumping. Is is right, man?

After long time in the lemming team and war with cuts after dropping down the cliffs, I suspect all and my behaviors! I wonder I am still a lemming or warriors not a man! A man should be high intelligent even low IQ to protect himself. Is it crazy to think so?

If you are a man tell me how I can be a man in the market. If you are a lemming, please work with me to land safely when all of our mates rush to the cliff without any protection. If you are not sure you are a man or lemming, we could work together to find whom we are. If we know whom we are we can work together to be active as intelligent men and get the ideas how to get the fitted parachutes for each of us.

We don't need to re-invent any wheels to get the parachutes from somewhere in this world. We don't mind the ideas come from China, India, US, UK, Libya, Africa, or poor or rich places and we just want they are right. No too much differences between the US lemmings and Aussie ones. If you are a lemming you would be in China or Australia or US or EU.

[​IMG]

Is it all you want to enjoy your jumping in the market? Could you tell the men and women over there you are not a lemming naturally someday later? I do feel I like a man much more than that in April 2011. However it is not enough to feel like a man but I really want to be a man as Buffett and Soros even having much less money in the banks. Man's life is happy life since they should not be buried by the bloods and refreshes by his kind if no wars.

Last edited by a moderator: 23rd Oct, 2011
  3. wdongli

Leaders, lemmings, and cliff

To be a man not a lemming logically is a very simple matter without need of the genius mind for rocket system. Rocket system usually become the cake type of images in the sky and lead the lemmings believe they could use the rocket system to the heaven even the gravity would drag them into the cliff once they move a step more.

I don't know whether or not some leaders of the lemmings are genius but they usually are much safer since they have to insert the disciplines for the lemmings to move in one directions and they could be survival on the dead bodies of lemmings which have filled up the cliffs.

I could not be a leader in the lemmings. Aussie lemmings use English not Mandarin. If I am one of them I have inherent disadvantage and in 99% chance I would be a follower of the lemmings. So I would take more risks to be one of the dead lemmings. So I have to change myself not being a lemming and get my spoken English better.

Tropo could be a excellent leader of Aussie lemmings as anyone who were born here. They have a natural advantage: Good spoken English. The good spoken English without a lot grammar mistakes is a must merit to be a great lemming leader! So theoretically each of Aussies in market could be a lemming and still have a good future.

I must not be a lemming. I have not to follow the leaders of lemmings. How many of Aussie lemmings have the accredited qualities in finance, market, investment, and crowd psychology? I don't know but I am sure there are a lot. Otherwise how could you image XAO could lead the world for GFCII?

If you could not be the leaders of lemmings you should change yourselves not to be lemmings anymore. To be in the cliff is not very painful if you are the leaders of the lemmings. Before GFCI, the leaders of lemmings made the lemming armies believed everything was decoupled with US and EU here. Most of the leaders of lemmings are still alive and may still live much better than ordinary people!

The society has to protect the leaders of lemmings to keep the society to be stable. They could lead the lemmings into the hell if the society doesn't protect these leaders. Who don't know the difference between cliff and hell?

When I was 20s I did wonder that all of the pig chiefs are the most wise and intelligent men covered by the pig skins.

These canny pig chiefs and leaders of lemmings intentionally design the path and cake in the sky and then they could enjoy the thrilling of the lemming armies to follow their will! As leaders what could make you feel your value? All of the teams or armies just follow you right or wrong! Pig chiefs naturally are not integrated and irresponsible for the pigs.

Last edited by a moderator: 23rd Oct, 2011
  4. wdongli

What is leading lemmings now?

Once you thought about cliff and lemmings, you could not help but stop wondering what is leading lemmings now and where lemmings want to move toward. Do you know the answers? It is very important if you are the men or exchange your lemming bloods with men's one.

It is not a complicated IQ issue but a very basic logic issue. If you are naturally a lemming, you would not care about these questions. In IT bust I never wonder logic but just guess how much the price could go up more. Lemming's life is easy and thrilling life. You really don't need to know too much. All go this direction and even all you would be dead you would feel not bad and never should be bad.

Men and lemmings are two different types of animals in the market. There are some air-shin difference: Men tend to get 1+1 = 2 with efforts and lemmings never be happy 1+1 = 2 even most of time they put one on some one for nothing or hurt them terribly since dropping down from the sky height to the valley of death.

Are you a man? If yes, you should know what the cake is and where the cake is up and down. It is all about the debt cake in EU. All of the lemmings around world to see the debt cake for where they move toward. As a man all you need to do these days is to wake up in the morning, follow what European stocks are doing and pay attention to all the latest chat about what Merkel and Nicolas allegedly said to each other during their latest emergency phone call.

The problem is too many lemmings in the market. They could not see the cake logically and act responsively. Making money is really simple and all of us don't dare to follow the simple way to make the good money.

A lot of market lemmings don't care about the global economic structure shifting. DOW is not a leading index for XAO anymore but EU and China. EU has the debt cake. China has a less and less GDP cake.

Good earnings from some of Aussie banks? Who cares? RBA wants to reduce the rates? Who care about? If you hold up onto the EU you would hold up tomorrow. If you hold up onto the Chinese GDP, you hold up the future for years. What's XAO? It is a little game board for the big shorters to play the game about EU and China. Where is US in the game? Don't bother me. It is shi* without any effect for the global economies!

What's the Monday to XAO? If EU said it would put more money to hold EU debt cake in the sky, XAO would be cheerful. What if not? You can guess very confidently. Why do you stop loss? You just follow EU and then you would be the man in XAO!

Some men want to see what after next week. However I could not get senses for what they said. Anyway naturally half I am a lemming and half a man. I could not be arrogant anymore. However if EU debt cake could be stable, the worst should passed by before next April.