Join our investing community

We should stop this kind of R/D!

Discussion in 'Shares' started by wdongli, 21st Jan, 2011.

1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

31st Mar, 2010
    Carefully expanding our 'reasons' into a fully expressed chain of premises would ensure that our reasoning has depth, so that no important premises remain 'implied' or not explicitly stated.

Sometimes I just wonder why so many market players could not get rational conclusion or judgment but pile too many data or ideas to support their views which are viewed from the rear mirror of the history. Don't forget we want to get positive conclusion for our active market actions and good enough profit. Too many do their R/D for loss only or crying for the darkness!

We should stop this kind of R/D!

More thought in wdongli - Member Blogs and more work to get rid of biases!

Today RAU started moving away from its lowest price which set up in the last few weeks. Its close price is $0.013 which is 60% higher than the lowest price. What're the premises for this moving up? Could we say the correction of Australian stock market has pushed it down to its extreme low? Could we say most of active market players have realized sooner or later the water level would come back to normal? We may not know what the new normal level but we should be sure Australia stock market has played very bad or much worse than US and UK market. And the market as a whole seems waiting for the trigger to strike out for XAO to be more than 5,000.

People around RAU seem looking for the chances to buy in. What happen around RAU? Nothing but its management has been changed. In the normal time it is nothing but with the sign of global economies getting out the emerging room, it give a room for the market players to image!

Don't know its future very well but do know it has some gold in its ground. Happy to see it could give me about 20% margin of safety. I got it at $0.011 a few months ago!
    Last edited by a moderator: 21st Jan, 2011