Join our investing community

What the??

Discussion in 'Help & Feedback' started by coopranos, 20th Mar, 2007.

1. coopranos

coopranos Well-Known Member

We get a good thread going, with plenty of discussion and analysis of a particular investment strategy that Steve Navra brought up on the forum, and all of sudden all mention of it is gone??

2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Co-founder Staff Member

There was a problem with the thread - it has been removed temporarily.

3. MrDarcy

MrDarcy Well-Known Member

Temporarily, hmmm, last few posts I read before leaving the office didn't imply that. If it has been removed, just say so !

4. TryHard

TryHard Well-Known Member

Well I hope its back soon. I might have viewed some of the questioning as 'enthusiastic' but it would have been, at the end of the day, a good balanced debate. Any ideas what the issue is and how people are meant to act to ensure no such removal happens again ?

In fact, this really irritates me now I think about it. Steve comes back for a few minutes, posts something that some people declare is pure sales, and others want to learn from, and the debate that follows causes the thread to be removed ???? Am I right in thinking that ?

I bloody well hope not ! If I wanted to be on 'another' forum, I'd be on it ... hopefully Steve will see through everything else to accept lots of people on here have done lots for the Navra empire in general. Debate is good. Differing points of view are good, as long as they're aired politely.

If we're gonna pack up our bat and ball and go home, can someone please tell me, because I'll stop peeling all the freakin' oranges !

5. TryHard

Nice work FishDobbo - one post in total since you joined and it gets deleted - must have been a beauty :rolleyes:

6. fishdobbo

fishdobbo Member

Can't help bad luck!!

7. TryHard

Last edited by a moderator: 20th Mar, 2007
  8. Simon Hampel

Yes, please fishdobbo - we'd love to get to know you !! Introduction please :)

9. Mark Laszczuk

Mark Laszczuk Well-Known Member

I managed to see the last post posted before it got removed - wow, what a beauty! Was funny - I read the last page of the thread, went to check out the page before it and it was gone!

Mark

10. unthreaded

unthreaded Active Member

So

Unless there is a legal issue lets see whats cooking

11. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

I saw the post before it was removed too and to be honest I don't see any real advantage now in publicly discussing the exit.

Steve made his decision to leave which is his right and others will form an opinion about that as is their right.

If we want to discuss the Fund, Strategy etc. that's fine but personally I just don't see any point in discussing the individual exit. Let's move on......

12. JIT

JIT Well-Known Member

Will the thread be put back up to discuss the pros/cons of this particular investing strategy in this forum - or is it taboo now? Seemed like a pretty interesting discussion, but I missed the last few posts before it was de-threaded.

GSJ

13. Simon Hampel

It was a thread started by Steve, and given he is no longer around to be able to discuss or explain his strategies, I think it was inappropriate to continue with it.

14. TryHard

Volatility aside, I would like to be able to read the points being made about the scheme and its merits or otherwise, as I was one of the unfortunate few to miss the later posts so its all completely out of context to me now. I suppose someone can simply start a thread to discuss the approach, whether it mentions any particular individual or not ?

And perhaps every one who posts can promise not to chuck a tantie and walk out on the rest of the community ? :rolleyes:

15. Simon Hampel

Feel free to start a thread about the agri scheme - that's a completely independent product from GSP and has nothing to do with Navra (other than NFS was recommending it to their clients).