www.findmeahome.com.au - WOW !!

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by perky, 23rd Jul, 2008.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. perky

perky Well-Known Member

I just got the email from Residex regarding their new website - will check it out later but it looks like it could be brilliant for an investor...

So what makes this site special to you?
    1. FindMeaHome.com.au saves you time by displaying all properties which are listed for sale on the internet. It is the ultimate "Google" of residential property.
    2. FindMeaHome.com.au gives you confidence as all properties listed on FindMeaHome.com.au have been independently priced by the Residex technology. This pricing technology is incredibly accurate as in better than 90% of the properties listed for sale, the Residex pricing range will be within 10% of the ultimate selling price.
    The Real Estate Agent is able to comment on our value, but can't change it. The calculations use only our data other than where the agent amends our attribute data and we will then take account of these amendments.
    3. FindMeaHome.com.au lets you find bargains as you will be able to compare the agents asking price against the Residex price range.
    4. FindMeaHome.com.au gives you a fair go as interested buyers and sellers of a property can make comment as to inform or excite others about the property.
    5. FindMeaHome.com.au lets you value any property in Australia for free There is a free facility on the site which will allow you to use our acknowledged best available analytical technology to work out the expected selling price of a property. There is a limit of 20 price estimates for each email address in any 12 month period so use wisely. This limit will be reduced to 3 in the next 6 months so have fun while you can.

David

2. BillV

BillV Well-Known Member

David

thanks, I like it

Cheers

3. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Thanks Dave

I saw this too but don't consider it any better than the myrp put out by RPData, as it doesn't take into account anomalies such as home improvements or surrounding factors that may affect property value (eg rezoning, commercial land nearby, detracting factors etc)
    But it's all good news as these companies start to finally provide free data for consumers in the real estate world- if only they'd hurry up!!

4. wanelad

wanelad New Member

Its always good to be introduced to new sites.

5. rambada

rambada Well-Known Member

Its a good site & a handy tool, always benificial. I also believe it will improve as more vendors & agents use it to clarify data.
    As for results - with my centrally placed duplexes it appears to be very good. Same as my estimate & bank valuers as well. Where the statistical data drops off (small sample size) it does struggle. Our acreage property was 10-20% out. Again this is using bank vals and recent sales as the yard stick.
    Certainly will be a tool I'll utilise.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia