XAO: Cheerful to sell...

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by wdongli, 7th Jun, 2011.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

In the selling season, your best option is to sell, which is good to let you forget what happened in the past since otherwise the losses would eat your souls. Stop-losses are the way to let you cheer up again. So make the losses and stop the losses you would be soul-pressure free. Why let the soul painful? We come to the market just for quick and free lunch. If it could no do so why don't sell?

Do hope DOW could crash another 100 or 200 or better to get into so expected double dips? This double dip would act as the wild fire to destroy the gambling spirit. Why do you gamble? Why do you put money into the stock market? For losses? Most of market players don't mind risks but do worry the money destroyed. It is too painful to see the losses even the more losses the more profit opportunities in future. Who care about future in the market?

Don't say the herd is stupid but it just has its own special way to act and react. In the market you don't need too much skill if you could run quickly enough with the system to make the losses and stop losses.

Do feel I am stupid and always hope to buy at the lowest price? Is it possible? Some people tell me it is impossible. Who want to sell $1 for $0.50? NO WAY! However I do believe if I could sense the market sentiment and learn as much as I could, someday I could get most of my fishes at lowest fishes in my holding horizon.

No anyone could change us. All of us buy with his own reasons. Who are really stupid? Could you answer it surely? I am really confused but I would act as fool to pick up the remained pieces of the burnt money in the ruins. Unfortunately this time I went out a little bit early but it should be good if I paid $0.50 but others paid $0.20 for $1, isn't it? That is not a issue to me but I do feel very upset since I just could not forgive me why I could not buy at $0.20 if it is worst price! If anyone is not stupid and really want he should do much better than me!

Anyway I bought 900,000 BRO at $0.003 and and waiting for another 600,000 for some people to sell at $0.003. $0.003 is the price I have waited for years. Is it good bad at lowest price? I don't know but who really know? It is a distressful fish and most of people scare it could die at any given time.

Now in the market no one dares to tell me if it is bad to pay $0.50 for $1 even it is worse than to pay $0.20 for $1? Don't worry in retrospection after a few months or years all of us could tell which way is best if we want. Actually no one care about in the market.

Last edited by a moderator: 7th Jun, 2011
  2. wdongli

XAO: The leader of the double dip?

Quite possible!

So what's the best option for this possibility? Sell as though no tomorrow! If no hope, no meaning to life and market playing, right? Why holding the shares in the day all of the market are selling? If you hold your share in this market your head should be too much water, right?

Warning: if you don't sell today you would lose all of the chance to get any cents back!

It might be true but I just don't buy it. You sell and I buy or hold. I don't follow the herd! If I am wrong I want I make the mistakes by myself! Especially I don't believe Australia would be a hopeless land with hopeless economies in near future at least!

Is the economy too good to be true that its stock market must lead the double dip for this global market?

3. wdongli

Will it crash and if so what you will do?

No too many market players could see the future through the fog on the front window to the future even nearly all of market players feel upset in the downward market selling season as always.

Some would argue they could and have all of the facts the market is dying but they could not otherwise we would have had V-shape recovery. The relationship of macro and micro economic fundamental and market price movement is reflexive and sometime they reinforce each other and sometime they work in opposite direction.

It is sure that when the crash happen, the reinforcing function would work for sometimes, fundamental forces at some point would work in opposite direction, and at end of the crash or downward trend the fundamental forces would take the control again. So bear or bull work together to make the future extremely hard to predict.

What will you do if the market just crash or the correction channel formed since September 2009 just break down negatively? Most of moms and dads in my views have been in sideline since GFC crash. The bargain hunters are main forces in the XAO market. If you have been in the market, don't sell if cash flow no problems. If you are in the sideline, buy in for discount.

What if the market take another 2 years in the bottom? What if the market re-bounce? Understand your worrying but buying at the bottom and waiting are much better than buying at peak of boom. You would be bored to wait at bottom. You would be panic on the fire of the crash.

I like the boredom and indifference of the market than the cheerful peak.

4. wdongli

Why don't sell much more to push all of bubbles out?

A little bit disappointed and wonder why XAO doesn't sell further. Why don't sell?

Most of market players just worry about double dip of the global economies for too long and if no double dip they would be disappointed further. In the ruins of GFC, the V-shape recovery could not make anyone who had burnt the money on fire. We have seen too many disasters since GFC, how could we expect Australia economies could be better. It has nothing which market can do but down and down until no one would have the hopes. If it doesn't drop down further it would only encourage the people to speculate since no fact it should go up. Who like the bubbles? No one!

I have learn to gamble against conventional wisdom that is if the storm is worst I want to pick up some dirty-cheap in the deep water. It is very exciting and thrilling even all else in the market are hopeless.... If I am lucky and only am lucky I could get 10 baggers. Are you sure? Never! Do you see any gamblers who are sure he could know when to hold or unfold?

I do believe most of people would be wrong in any market since God would never allow all of us have too much! I got another 360,000 BRO at $0.003. I like this price too much even I don't really like the smell of the dirty-cheap fishes at moment they shed out.

If I fail to get 10 baggers in next financial year, Tropo should be blamed(the followings actually are what I am lack in) since he posts a article about

1. organized
    2. disciplined
    3. self-reliant
    4. analytical

But didn't give me the context how to play the dirty-cheap fishes! That could be a very good excuses!

Last edited by a moderator: 10th Jun, 2011
  5. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

"If I fail to get 10 baggers in next financial year, Tropo should be blamed(the followings actually are what I am lack in) since he posts a article about

1. organized
    2. disciplined
    3. self-reliant
    4. analytical

But didn't give me the context how to play the dirty-cheap fishes! That could be a very good excuses!"

A man in a hot air balloon realised he was lost.
    He reduced his altitude and saw a man below.
    "Excuse me, but can you help me?
    I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago but
    I don't know where I am," he said.
    The man below replied: "You are in a hot air balloon
    hovering approximately 30 ft above the ground.
    You are between 40 and 41 degrees North latitude and
    between 56 and 57 degrees West longitude."

To which the balloonist replied:
    "You must be a broker." To which the man on the ground said:
    "I am, but how did you know?"

The reply came from above: "Everything you told me is
    technically correct but I have no idea what to make of your
    information, and the fact is I'm still lost.
    Frankly, you've not been much help so far."

The man below responded: "You must be a trader."
    To which the balloonist replied: "Yes, I am, but how did you know?"

To which the man on the ground said:
    "You don't know where you are or where you are going.
    You have risen to your current position due to a large quantity of hot air.
    You made a promise which you have no idea how to keep and you expect me to solve your problem.
    The fact is, you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault."

6. wdongli

Could we grow up or just check what is wrong or grow up with the real time checking for what's wrong and being sure no wrong again?

Actually I appreciate the explorers who dare to ride on the huge balloons in the market if they have the necessary protection for themselves. Someday once I get enough skills, knowledge, wisdom, the affordability of the protection and balloon, I will follow these braves.

Happy to see I didn't chase any flying balloons without consideration of the safety since 2004. It is my experiences that holding the deflated balloon is much safer than take a flying balloon and I choose the wore to take the dirty-cheap fishes! No decent people want them! No skills and then I only could pick up the dirty-cheap fishes and ride on the recovery from the ruins even I love the sunny sky very much!

You have to grow up in the market! Tropo, I wrote for joking when I said you didn't give the context for my dirty-cheap fish playing. All of the points about the characteristics and argument for us to grow up are absolutely right. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: 10th Jun, 2011