Join our investing community

XFT Sniper

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Suspicious Steve, 8th Feb, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suspicious Steve

Suspicious Steve Member

Hi All,

Thanks for all your information about Sage Sentinel Pty Ltd. I'm sure I saved myself $8,900. This time I have had a call from XFT-Sniper. Has anyone heard of them? They seem to be operating from Western Australia. They have a product that is very different but has a very similar price tag. It has a lot to do with losing bets via Betfair. It also seems a bit too good to be true. Just wondering if anyone has been approached by this company or if you have used their software or know of someone that has used it? If so, what do they think of it and are they willing to converse (preferably by email) and then I will try to make an informed decision.

Thanks for all information so far. I hope it will continue and we all develop great investing minds.

Steve

2. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

3. GrahamB

GrahamB New Member

XFT

Hello Steve

I was contacted recently by XFT, have same suspicions as you.
    Have you gone any further with talking to them.
    Seems it is the same old same old tactics, but also looks logical
    Am happy to converse by email

4. blake1

blake1 New Member

Gday All,
    I to have recently been contacted by XFT. There software program does seem a little to good to be true. Their demonstration is quite impressive. I have done a company check with ASIC and found that they have been listed since 2006. There ABN is legitimate as well. Had a mate call them for a demo too, he to was impressed by what he saw as well. The rewards seem to come in small increments and if it can deliver what it claims a fair amount of time investment would be required. To me it doesnt appear to be a system that can be influenced by the operator as it is linked to the public betting market. This data can not be manipulated. Why sell if it if it performs what it says it can? well I think the simple answer is mathematics, 1000 systems x $8900 = $890,000 is very quick time, with the option of an extra $5000 if you make 50k it the first year. Thats an additional 500,000. Potential total for XFT = 1,390,000, plus whatever they are making with the system. Not bad for 12 months work! I think someone is going to have to take a punt on this one! Waching this one with interest!!

5. GrahamB

GrahamB New Member

Interesting comments Blake
    I have had two demo sessions but need to create some sort of risk assessment criteria.
    Why are all these systems sold at the same price of $8900
    Maybe that is the max that can be got from a mug
    They are using demo mode so is it really the same as live.
    It is suggested elsewhere that one of the directors is from Tomato Technology. A company that did very badly for shareholders; after he sold out of course.
    And as you say it would be time consuming and even boring at times.
    One would also need foxtel sky channel
    Would be nice to talk to an existing user. Any takers, no I didnt think so.

6. myoinvest

myoinvest New Member

I was contacted by XFT a couple of weeks ago and finally got to have a look at the program. Have spoken to the sales person now on a number of occasions. I tested the program myself (demo version as it did not actually place the bet) for over four hours on Thursday (12 March), whilst listening to the live races via the radio. I tested almost 30 races without the program losing. I used a $20 stake and finished with a balance of $468 (after taking out the Betfair fees). To check even further I actually placed 7 bets on betfair myself, and made about $65 USD (about $90 AU). I placed $10 USD bets on each race with one bet only being half matched.

So from what I have tested so far, the program/software works as stated. The only difficulty I found was trying to get the bets on in time before the odds changed and therefore trying to get the bets matched. The salesperson stated that the software normally gets about 70% of bets matched with the program place the bets for you. I am going to try and do some further testing next week, so I will update the results.

Any questions please ask.

Cheers,

Brett

7. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Co-founder Staff Member

8. Insight

Insight Brisbane Buyers Agent

Good luck with that one.

Attached Files:

9. GrahamB

GrahamB New Member

Brett
    You did better than I did. No mention of 70% success with matching. No offer to use system for a few hours. Looking forward to your next post.
    Are you interested in direct contact by email on this subject?
    Maybe some mutual advantage can be gained
    Cheers
    Graham

10. Suspicious Steve

Suspicious Steve Member

XFT - Sniper

Hi Graham,

Sorry to take so long to reply. Yes I did purchase the software and it can be frustrating and time consuming. I have had mixed success with it but I feel it is starting to work for me. There are some basic fundamental "rules" that seem to work OK. If you are emailing Brett (myoinvest), can I join in on your discussion.

Brett,

Is it OK if I start to email you. Will look for your reply here before I send you an email.

Steve

11. myoinvest

myoinvest New Member

Hi Steve,

Am very keen to speak to you about the system. Please email me to exchange contact details.

Regards,

Brett

12. dick

dick New Member

Brett

Understand you have purchased Sniper. Can we communicate directly. Am looking at the system too. Dick

13. druid

druid New Member

XFT Still cold calling...

Hi Brett, anyone,
    I recently received a call (August, now some months later than previous posts) and like all of you, I am a little suspicious.
    Has anyone paid off the $8,900 yet, and how much does it return per hour?

Druid.

14. funkle17

funkle17 New Member

Hey druid,
    im in the same boat as you. have had a demo but have not made the purchase yet. Wanting to hear from other users of it.
    I tried to put the same idea into use on my betfair account and after some good outcomes ive had a couple of losses which puts me behind.
    Obvioulsy they tell us that the programme uses all sorts of algarythms and may not have picked the horse i had chosen.
    I guess if i can make money off 20 races in a row then the software should only do better and the losses i had may have been avoided.

funky.

15. druid

druid New Member

Funky, I had the same idea with betfair only I didn't have an account to play with. The money that is placed on a horse in the last minutes/or seconds can really make a big difference and I think the timing is critical. You would not be able to know this without the software?? The demo I had was for about an hour and the thing did seem to work, I can see why they would go with the european race market - many more players. However it can get a bit tiresome...click click click
    cheers, druid.

16. funkle17

funkle17 New Member

yeah timing is critical, thats why i listen to the radio so you know when the horses are loading and if they are running late. The software only goes on the sceduled start time so when a race is late it doesnt keep counting down.
    That would be why they tell you its a good idea to get fox or sky on TV. Horses can get scratched at the gates so you wanna see or hear when they do.
    Yeah the euro markets are massive. Deffinately the place to bet on.
    Im about to start puttin some lays on now through betfair and see how i go.

17. funkle17

funkle17 New Member

did the program not work at all for you graham?

18. trevor graham

trevor graham New Member

sniper

yes i have won some money BUT you don't sit on the program for 6 hours to win 60 and then still useing there lays loose 200 plus is a bit sus.There program junps all over the place,timing is out ,the race odds don't match betfairs and to me they back the winers a fair bit not bad as they say they know who will loose.the demo i had was real good this bird put 10 lays on everything at $40 lays won $400 and said how easy was that.So i bought and like i said be fore 6 hours $60 then loose $200 plus always doing what they said to do.So they got on every race but when i try i might get 2 an hour.They won't come and watch my program in action and say it's my computre at fault .i have spent a couple $100's on up gradeing and the I T person says my computre is fine ,so if you want to have go ,go for it as it might work for you.

19. mrpdb

mrpdb New Member

I Watched a mathematical genius and mentalist program , his name was darren brown . in this particular program he gathered over 1000 people and eventually narrowed them down to one . Along the way he explained how the horse racing system actually works, basically he explained that each person represented a combination. For example 12 horses in a race , in order to pick the winner correctly every time its 1 in 12 and then in order to predict doubles and trifectas etc 12 by 11 = 132 combinations (doubles) and for the trifecta times 12 x11x10 so you will get the idea.

Basically a program all it can figure out will be mathematical odds in probability and wont tell you if a horse or dog has been scratched until its too late, the system is designed to fail for the user but make mass amounts of money for the company who makes the software .

Polite way of saying this people be warned, if you choose to pay $8900 for a system thats guaranteed wins and payouts please be careful

Pokies are designed the exact same way so its better to have shares in the company then actually play yourself let other people be the suckers.

To XFT so i mean no disrespect but you could be anyone dcmc or whatever you call yourself i used to be a gambler in real life i have used sites like betfair etc and have been burnt which is why i made a promise to myself to simply just say no and stay away .

A system is mathematical probability without outside factors like weather or horses getting the flu 10 minutes before the race.

Back to the story was the winner of the show lost her money by backing a horse it lost but darren saved the day by revealing the true ticket he had acquired of the actual winner of the race but this guy is a known mastermind and actually knows the system which is why he is only allowed to inform people about the subject and tell them how it works so people can better informed to the principles of gambling.

so to all good luck and it will be interesting to read and get other peoples opinions on the subject.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.