Managed Funds Yourshare Referral anyone?

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by Crusher, 6th Jan, 2010.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Crusher

Crusher Well-Known Member

I'm going to sign up with Yourshare to receive rebates on my entry fee's etc..

There is a section down the bottom for referrals from current clients, I dont know anyone else using this - So, will someone gain something from me putting their client number?

Thanks

2. BillV

BillV Well-Known Member

Good thinking there Crusher

3. Crusher

This ship has now sailed - sorry.

4. BillV

BillV Well-Known Member

Be careful not to sink that ship. :D
    I say this because if the US don't control their debt and start paying it back it won't be smooth sailing in the share market.
    I guess I'm one of the skeptics and I'd rather leave my money in the bank for another year

5. Crusher

The reason i decided to go with a rebate broker, was because - I have seen 2 different financial advisors, and each time i decided to go with them, they gave me a form to change my nominated FA to them, and i started to look into this..

I'm supposed to be electing them as giving me ongoing financial advice on my MF? So they can receive trailing commissions.. What a joke. I figure if anything, i might as well get some $$ back for it.

I've had my CFS MF for over 3 years and not had one word on advice for it, meanwhile trailing commissions have been paid? Quite the perk of having a naive young investor i would say.. ;)